Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIFriday Feature: Modern Country Style

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Two posts within 24 hours! This is a record, for sure. If you missed the last one, check it out here.

Well, each Friday (disclaimer: or as often as I can), I'd like to feature some of my favorite blogs out there...and maybe....just maybe, you might like them too. :)

I'm not getting paid to do this or anything...it's just me sharing with you some of the wonderfulness I've discovered in "blog-land".

And the inaugural feature goes to....

Sarah @

Enter the site here.

I love her decorating style...her home seems like a place where you would be instantly comfortable.  Here are a few of her projects that I've been admiring (okay...envying). :)


Bathroom Redo - I love that tile! It looks like something you'd find at a spa.



Kitchen Redo - How adorable is that jar display?!?



Bedroom Redo - Beautiful!...and she totally made that pillow.



Don't you just LOVE that nightstand?!?



She's also pretty crafty, too.  These scrabble magnets are a great idea.  When I saw this, I knew I was going to have to try this project.  I don't have any vintage scrabble pieces, but I do have some lying around that I've used for scrapbooking. (Project coming soon!)

Well, now that you've seen a few of my faves from Modern Country Style, I do hope you'll venture on over to the site and see for yourselves. ;)  I'm sure she would love to have you! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring Modern Country Style. It's lovely seeing what has caught your eye from my blog.

    Seeing this has totally made my day! I just wish you were here to see the big smile on my face!!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your Scrabble magnets - it all sounds very intriguing!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...