Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Photo-Shopping

Well, he did it again! It's just like him!

...being awesome, that is! :)

My amazing hubby went out and purchased this great software called Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 for editing photos, and I'm absolutely loving what it can do.  It can really take a photo from ordinary to extraordinary with one click of the mouse! 

While I've only scratched the surface in learning what the program can do, I've been amazed at some of the transformations using only the presets.  Check out some of these before and afters...

Here's a picture from my Longwood Gardens trip in the spring...

Before
After

Cool, huh?  Here's a photo from the Washington D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival...

Before

After

Family photo...notice we're ALL smiling. :)

Before

After

 More Longwood Gardens...it is seriously a gold mine for people who enjoy taking pictures...

Before


After
I love that "antique" look.  And next is a photo from our big bike ride across the state of Iowa.

The bolder color makes a huge difference...


Before


After

And there's a subtle difference in the next set of photos...because, let's get real, this little boy could not be any more adorable.... 


Before

After
So much fun!  I'm thinking Lightroom will take my photos to a whole new level...can't wait to see what else it can do!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word--I love that antiqued Longwood pic. It's sweet looking! The clouds look so cool in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference it makes to the photos. That's incredible. You've obviously got the knack pretty quickly by the looks of these beautiful photos. Well done!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...