Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

DIY Jewelry Organizers

I've never known quite what to do with my jewelry.  Right now it's hung around our bedroom or carelessly tossed into drawers. 

Needless to say, with these current methods, I am becoming pretty good at getting knots out of my necklaces (but only at the expense of my sanity!).

Here's some of my favorite DIY solutions to taming that ball-o-knotted-necklaces...

This chick has a ton of jewelry! I love the simplicity of this framed jewelry organizer by Us Three Birds...


And this cutie on Shine from Yahoo...  (Note: the link to the tutorial doesn't work, but I'm thinking a silverware organizer and scraps of wallpaper would do the trick!)


This one from ModCloth would be done in no time...



I really like this one made with door knobs or handles.  See the Thrifty and Chic blog for the tutorial...


Or go a different route with these spray-painted tree limbs and pretty container...Apartment Therapy


Love it! One of these will be my next weekend project...after I finish my knock-off Crate and Barrel bookcase (coming soon!).

Have a lovely day! :)

1 comment:

  1. i want to make one for my self for sure. the only thing missing now is a pair of these earrings. :)
    jesslope.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...