Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last-Minute Hostess Gift

My husband and I will be spending our Thanksgiving at his cousin's this year in Washington D.C.  We're so thankful to have some family close by with whom we can spend the holiday.

As we invade her home to celebrate and eat and eat and eat some more, I thought it would be nice to take a little something to show our appreciation. :)

Thus, THE HOSTESS GIFT.

Here's my last-minute inexpensive token of appreciation:




Jar, Dollar General, $3.50...wahoo!


Scrapbooking paper that I had lying around.



More scrapbooking paper + lovely brown ribbon + label



Yummy chocolate chip cookies :)


Now if only I could keep the jar full until Thursday!

As I was perusing the internet for ideas on hostess gifts, I came across these other goodies...


Ready-to-Bake Cookie Dough, Country Living


Homemade Granola, www.thekitchn.com


Baguette + Jam + Pretty Tea Towel, HomemadeSimple.com


Spiced Nuts, Martha Stewart

THANKS for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to receive that as a hostess gift. But I guess that would mean I would have to host. Happy Thanksgiving, Denise! Have a fun, safe trip:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...