Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Livingsocial Escapes

I love me a good deal!

...and with equal vigor and excitement...

I love to travel!

Which brings me to my current find...

~ Livingsocial Escapes ~

Livingsocial.com: a site that brings you an awesome deal (i.e. dining, entertainment, shopping, etc) in a city near you each day, typically between 50-90% off!  Now that's what I call a deal!

Livingsocial Escapes: a new site that brings you an awesome deal (or two or three) each week on incredible vacation packages...many of them perfect for a 1 or 2-night weekend getaway!

Here's one they were offering this week and the kinds of deals you can expect in the future:



The Garden Room at the Foster House B&B

Culinary Adventure in Virginia Wine Country - $139
Includes: One-night stay at historic B&B (The Foster House) in Virginia, Four-course gourmet breakfast, Wine tasting for two at Blue Ridge Winery, and gift voucher to local home decor store.

Click here for the current fabulous weekend getaways!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...