Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Longwood Garden Christmas



Are you tired of hearing me rave about Longwood Gardens?

Well, sit tight, because I have to do it again. :)

Last weekend, I made my 4th trip to Longwood Gardens and completed my goal of visiting during each of the 4 seasons.  Each time I visit there is something new and exciting to see.  I've heard people talk about how wonderful their Christmas display is, but I must say, the reviews did not do it justice.

It was absolutely GORGEOUS and if you weren't filled with Christmas spirit before, you would be after a tour of the Conservatory and grounds.

While the photos aren't the best (I was having a hard time working with the lighting), I tried to capture some of the beauty... 


Fresh Flower Christmas Trees GALORE!


The incredible Living Wall.


Winter Wonderland


Vibrant Colors


One of many incredible trees


Maybe just a little crowded. :)





Hallways upon hallways of beautiful blooms.


And strategically-placed lilies to create the best smell.


Orchid wreath in the orchid room (one of my favorites!)


Many, many trees wrapped tirelessly in lights


Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful. I think I would make several visits a year to a place like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great decorations!!

    I am blog hopping today and would appreciate you stopping by either or both of my blogs and following.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    I would enjoy your visit and follow at either or both of my blogs.

    Have a blessed Wednesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...