Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

TGIFriday Feature: Cupcakes and Cashmere


Hi, guys! Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas...I sure did.  We drove 15 long hours to Missouri and spent the holiday with our wonderful families.  Now we're back in Pennsylvania and ready to kick off the New Year with lots of resolutions  a vacation!  This is where we're going in January. So excited!

For the second TGIFriday Feature, I am thrilled to introduce you to one of the coolest chicks in the blog world...

Emily @


This is one of my favorite blogs to read.  She has amazing pictures and keeps her posts short, simple, and full of great material.  I have yet to find a tutorial, recipe, fashion recommendation, or decorating idea on this site that isn't magazine quality...I mean, seriously...this girl is good!

Check out some of her skillz...

1. Picking out great outfits that I really wish I had the guts to wear and being adorable enough to model them HERSELF...


 



2. Giving step-by-step instructions on things I always wished I knew how to do...like getting those really cool waves in your hair with a curling iron or making bruschetta look fancy and taste amazing...


3. Locating vintage furniture pieces that work in her modern, yet cozy L.A. (jealous of her yet?) apartment...and making a bookshelf look awesome (a skill that seems to be lost on me)...




4. Mixing colors and patterns in decorating (again, another skill that is lost on me)...



5. And last, but not least, making incredibly beautiful and scrumptious-looking recipes...



{Homemade Twix Bars}

Visit Cupcakes and Cashmere for some great ideas...or maybe just for your daily dose of envy.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...