Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chocolate Walk

Lititz Chocolate Walk.  Need I say more?

It's like trick-or-treating for adults!  4 good friends and I embarked on the adventure this past Saturday, stopping at several downtown stores sampling chocolate this and chocolate that....it was awesome. :)

There was chocolate tea, chocolate-covered pretzels, chocolate smoothies, chocolate fudge, brownies, truffles, chocolate donuts, and even chocolate chicken wings! (although I didn't sample them this year, I had them last year and I must say...not bad)


Wilbur Chocolate Co. in Lititz, PA is one of the 30 stops on the Chocolate Walk.  


This was just halfway through the walk.  Hungry yet?

Needless to say, I had a DELICIOUS time.  So good, in fact, I'm thinking of having a chocolate party of my own! Here's what I would make...


1. Too Much Chocolate Cake (that's the title)This is one of the top-rated recipes on allrecipes.com.  YUM!






5. Eclair Cake - This is one of my favorite recipes to make!

6. Chocolate Trifle


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...