I know, I know. I'm totally slacking on the blog posts. Hopefully things will slow down soon, and I'll be able to check in more often....crossing my fingers!
Anyway, this past weekend we traveled over to the Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Empire City, The Mighty Manhattan, etc.... New York City...you get the picture.
It was a ton of fun hanging out with my hubby for the whole weekend. We saw some really neat things, ate some really amazing food, and thanked God that we didn't get blown back to Kansas by that CRAZY wind!
Here was our itinerary on Saturday:
1. Breakfast @ Junior's near Times Square
2. American Museum of Natural History (this is where the movie "Night at the Museum" was filmed)
3. Lunch @ Patsy's Pizza
4. Shopping on 5th Ave, looking for a scarf for Brandon...can you believe not one of the 10 stores we went into had a scarf?...Hell-o! It's still winter!
5. Back to the hotel to rest.
6. Dinner @ Jackson Hole....A-MAZING Burgers. I highly recommend!
7. Popped over to Times Square to get a peek at all its nighttime glory.
In case you were wondering how our Travelocity Top Secret Hotel turned out....not too bad. The bed was a little hard, but otherwise a good deal for a downtown hotel.
Can't complain...it was a fabulous weekend!