Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini Peanut Butter Pies

Happy weekend, everyone! 

Please...let me introduce you to one of my favorite dessert recipes....



{Photo via allrecipes.com}

This is seriously one of the easiest, yummiest recipes ever.  No baking required and there are so many possibilities with this filling.

Here's my take on the recipe...let's just say, I downsized...



First, I blended a package of Oreos and mixed in a few tablespoons of softened butter to make the pie crust.


Then, plopped the Oreo mixture by the spoonful into my mini muffin pan and pressed it down with my tart shaper thingy (I can't think of the actual name right now for the life of me!).


Next, I whipped up the Peanut Butter Pie filling....and taste-tested it, of course. YUM.


More plopping by the spoonful, topped it with sprinkles, and stuck it in the freezer...

And then, EAT!


Other uses for this filling:

1. Serve filling as a dip with apples or graham cracker sticks.

2. Put it between two chocolate chip cookies, roll edges in sprinkles, and freeze for a delicious ice cream sandwich.

3. Dip spoon into bowl of peanut butter pie filling, then insert spoon directly into mouth. 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Why did you have to introduce these?! They look too good...and addictive :)
    Stopped by from Say Hi Sunday. Love you sight!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious. I can feel myself gaining weight just looking at it. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...