Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Me + This Desk = Awesomeness

I have been drooling over this desk for sometime now...


So beautiful.  So lovely.  And so perfect when I imagine it in our office.


The only mountain in the middle of the road is the $599 I would have to fork out to own this gorgeous desk.  OUCH.

So here I am, left with a few choices in this journey of taking this desk from dream to reality:

1. Find a look-a-like desk...I've found a few country-style kitchen tables that match up somewhat closely.

2. Search endlessly on Craigslist and Ebay until I find it second-hand.

3. Save up the $599 and just buy the dang thing.

What to do..What to do..What to do?

2 comments:

  1. save the money & find a look-a-like table!! thrift stores & GW are full of this style of table. and if you want new.. try unfinished furniture store! good luck on your hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know what I'd say--total CL all the way! Just be patient and you WILL find exactly what you're looking for at a fraction of the cost! I'll keep my eyes open for ya too. Remember yard sales are startin' up soon too. Actually we bought a table off of CL that Mitch is going to tweak for our dining room table. It looks a lot like your dream desk. So it's totally possible, girl! I'm gonna look right now for ya;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...